Feb 11, 2019
We're BAAAAAAAAACK! It's Erin. It's Melody. TOGETHER AGAIN! In this episode we chat a bit about what we did over maternity leave, but mostly we talk about all about the books we read (listed below) and the 2019 HB Reading Embrace!
- Merry Inkmas by Talia Hibbert
- A Girl Like Her by Talia Hibbert
- Untouchable: A Small Town Romance by Talia Hibbert
- Just For Him Complete Series by Talia Hibbert
- Dare to Love a Duke by Eva Leigh
- Fair, Bright, and Terrible by Elizabeth Kingston
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Once Ghosted, Twice Shy by Alyssa Cole
- The Scarlett Letters: My Secret Year of Men in an LA Dungeon by Jenny Nordbak
- Heart and Hand by Rebel Carter
Breastfeeding friendship mishaps because Valor is a special guest!
Patreon Shout Out:
Kathy, you are descended from the Hippocampus; the half horse, half sea creature who was often depicted pulling Poseidon's chariot. Like the Hippocampus, you're graceful and agile, if not always physically, definitely mentally. Your conversation flows due to your creativity, imagination, and easy empathy. Your pack animal ancestor was known to live deep in the ocean, away from the tumult of the surface and, likewise, you crave time in your refuge to recharge, soaking up the tranquility and loyalty of your inner circle. Sailors considered the Hippocampus a good omen because they were a gentle, care-taking creature. Those qualities are reflected in your deep, soulful eyes, while the sparkle and fine laugh lines are a reflection of the joy you take in the choices you've made.